Tour Itinerary :
Day 1: Delhi-Dubai- Burj Khalifa
Welcome to Dubai!! After arrival, you are met and transferred to the hotel. Arrive at the hotel, check in and relax. and then our driver will come to pick you up for a visit to the Burj Khalifa and the dubai fountain show.overnight stay at the hotel.
Meals : Breakfast Only
Day 2: Dubai- City Tour & Dessert Safari With BBQ Dinner
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, you will be taken for a half-day city sightseeing tour of Dubai. After lunch, enjoy a Thrilling Desert Safari WITH Barbeque Dinner. Enjoy the exciting drive on the desert dunes; also you have an opportunity to do camel ride, sand boarding, and try our henna designs on hand or feet. Before returning watch the belly dancers performing around the campfire by the starlight. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Meals : BreakFast & Dinner
Day 3: Dubai- Abu Dhabi City Tour & ferrari World Tour
After breakfast, you will be taken for a full-day city sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi which includes visit to Palm Island, Marina of Jumeraih, Mall of Emirates, Burj Dubai, Emirates tower, Rulers palace, Sheikh Zayed road, Zabeel palace, Jumeraih mosque and beach, Al Fahidi street, Dubai skyline, Dubai Museum, Ski Dubai, Spice souk, Gold Souk. Later in the evening join traditional Arabian dhow for an evening cruise on the Creek. Enjoy a sumptuous feast of Arabic and International cuisine.. You will proceed to the Ferrari world for four hours. At 1700-1800hrs, we will drop you off to your hotel. You can have dinner at some nearby good restaurants
Meals : Breakfast Only
Day 4: Depart Dubai
After breakfast, do some last minute shopping and bid goodbye to this golden city as you are transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Meals : Breakfast Only
Tour Detail :
Terms & Conditions :
· Once the booking is done: 20% Package cost
· 30 days prior to departure: 30% of Package Cost
· 15 Days prior to departure: 50% of Package Cost
· 10 Days till the date of departure: 100% of Package Co
Terms and Condition:
· Rates mentioned above are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
· The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
· Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you need to pay the differences.
· Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
· Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
· In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
· Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
· The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
· For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
· Tour Designer (TD) can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can't assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.
· In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.