Tour Itinerary :
Day 1: Arrival at Ujjain
Arrive at Ujjain Railway station, meet our representative & transfer to the Hotel. After that proceed for a sightseeing tour of Ujjain. This town of Kalidasa features its prime in his most-loved composition, Meghdoot. This is also Lord Shiva's ground, where, as the presiding deity, he reigns supreme in one of the 12 jyotirlingas. Visit Mahakaleshwar Temple, Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir, Bhartrihari Caves & Vedh Shala. overnight stay at Ujjain Hotel.
Meals : Breakfast
Day 2: Ujjain - Indore (55KM)
After breakfast, proceed to Indore Located in the heart of the Malwa Plateau, Indore is possibly the best place to catch a glimpse of the life and times of the Holkar Dynasty. It is here that you find a fine amalgamation of art and culture of several regions and era in its various attractions, including palaces and temples. Later, proceed for the city tour of Indore. This includes the Central Museum, Gomatgiri, Kanch Mandir, Khajrana, Lal Bagh Palace. Stay overnight in Indore.
Meals : Breakfast
Day 3: Indore departure
After breakfast check out the hotel & proceed to Airport / Railway station for onward journey.
Meals : Breakfast
Tour Detail :
Terms & Conditions :
· Once the booking is done: 20% Package cost
· 30 days prior to departure: 30% of Package Cost
· 15 Days prior to departure: 50% of Package Cost
· 10 Days till the date of departure: 100% of Package Cost
Terms and Condition:
· Rates mentioned above are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
· The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
· Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you need to pay the differences.
· Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
· Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
· In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
· Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
· The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
· For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
· Tour Designer (TD) can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can't assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.
· In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.